We believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients.
Our team of financial professionals can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s the best approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Our experienced professionals have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We specialize in creating an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.
Anthony Capobianco has been assisting individuals in pursuing financial independence for 38 years. His clients include business owners, professionals, pre-retirees, retirees, and widows. Anthony helps individuals enhance the quality of...
Cris joined Capobianco Financial Advisors in 2005. She is a graduate of Siena College with a Bachelors Degree in Finance. She possesses a strong customer service/administrative background. Cris handles the processing of new business,...
Sandy has been with Capobianco Financial Advisors for 20 years. Prior to joining the firm, she worked for Albany International Corporation in the Human Resources Dept and as an Administrative Assistant for a local financial services...